Get off the beaten path to discover parts of legendary Hue that most visitors don't have the chance to see.
On this Hue tour we're actually going to take you straight out of Hue and into the countryside. Escape the hustle and bustle of Hue for a peaceful village known for its beautiful architecture, stunning surroundings and friendly locals. After a short safety briefing, you’ll hop behind an experienced motorbike driver to head out and enjoy the ocean wind in your hair. This amazing ride will take you out to the villages, winding through quaint towns, and past the majestic Tam Giang Lagoon.
First off, we will meet a local artist at Sinh Village which is famous for wooden printing board paintings. Then we'll call in to a farming family to witness their traditional lifestyle and challenge yourself to some farm work in the rice field. We'll reward you with a taste of Hue's most famous speciality snacks and honey tea.
Our Hue motorbike tour continues to a so called Ghost City, where hundreds of tombs have been built and beautifully decorated. Here you'll learn its secrets and beliefs and history of the local people. Before the sun sets, we’ll take you to Tam Giang Lagoon where a sampan is waiting to take you out for a fishing harvest. We’ll stop by a fish and prawn farm to help the fisherman haul up their catch ready to sell at market. Learn how to thrown a fish net and try your luck at catching one in the lagoon.
Our day in the Hue countryside ends with fresh fruits and tea prepared by our local host as we bid farewell to the last rays of sunshine and ride back into the city.
- Head out of Hue for an exciting ride through the Vietnamese countryside on the back of a motorbike
- Visit a local artist's house at Sinh Village which is famous for tranh moc ban (wood printing board paintings)
- Take a sampan cruise on Tam Giang Lagoon and try out some local fishing techniques
- Experience the simple life in the unchanged traditions of rural society
Tour Start Time: 13:00hrs
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
What You Get
- Local English-speaking guide
- Tam Giang boat trip
- Return transportation by motorbike
- Speciality snacks, local tea and fresh fruits
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
- What to wear: Light and comfortable clothing is recommended.
- What to bring: Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Closure of sites: From time to time Vietnamese authorities close sites temporarily with very little if any notice which will lead to alternate arrangements being made for the trips affected at late notice.
- Children under age 12 are not permitted to join this tour.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off at centrally located hotels in Hue
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.