This cycle/cruise combo deal is undoubtedly one of the coolest ways to tour Hoi An.
Take to the streets and the waterways to discover the charm of one of Vietnam’s most loved towns. On this unique boat and bike tour in Hoi An you will escape the hustle and bustle, weaving through the backstreets to reach the country lanes that lie outside the town’s borders.
Start your Hoi An tour with the bike portion, and follow country lane ways to reach some of the villages that are dotted throughout the region, stopping to talk to the locals and learn more about life in this part of Vietnam. We will cycle to a farming area called Tra Que Vegetable Village, which supplies organic veggies for all of Hoi An and nearby areas. Pass emerald rice paddies, snaking waterways and plenty of waving children as you discover some of the beautiful landscapes found in this region.
Next up, your Hoi An boat tour! Follow your guide to the banks of the Thu Bon River to take to the waterways and discover even more of the area. Cruise along the river while enjoying a barbeque feast that awaits on board. Enjoy local specialties and watch as the sun sets over the river with bobbing local fishing boats adding to the atmosphere.
Relax and watch the last ray of the sun's rays disappear behind the rice paddies before heading back to Hoi An. See the twinkling lights of the city appear as you approach the dock, before heading through the bustling waterfront crowds to head back into town. This unique Hoi An bike and boat tour comes to an end back in the heart of the town.
- Ride a bike through rural Vietnam, cycling past emerald rice paddies
- Explore the villages surrounding Hoi An and meet friendly local villagers
- Cruise the Thu Bon River and see the sparking lights of Hoi An from afar
- Feast on a sunset barbecue on a river island, devouring local specialities as the sun goes down
Tour Start Time: 15:00hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- Local English speaking guide
- Tra Que entrance fee
- Boat trip along the Thu Bon River
- Bike and helmet rental
- Meals: BBQ dinner on the boat, one local drink.
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
- What to wear: Wear light and comfortable clothing.
- Children under age 12 are not permitted to join this tour.
- This tour includes a 10-kilometre bike ride on flat roads to the villages outside Hoi An. While the ride is not overly strenuous, it will require a basic level of physical fitness and you should be comfortable with riding a bicycle.
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements (i.e. vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free).
- Closure of sites: From time to time Vietnamese authorities close sites temporarily with very little (if any) notice, which will lead to alternate arrangements being made for the tours affected at late notice.
- Meeting Point: Intrepid Travel Vietnam - Hoian Office, 328 Nguyen Duy Hieu street, Hoian
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.