Depart at around 7.30 AM from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and travel about 90 kilometres to the town of Tay Ninh. Here you will explore the home of the unique Cao Dai sect, a religion that scholars describe as a hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity. Patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill to name a few! Built in 1941, the temple is a kaleidoscope of colour, with brightly painted walls, mosaic tiled pillars and religious icons throughout. Today about two million Vietnamese follow the religion, and smaller Cao Dai temples are scattered throughout the southern part of the country.
After a Vietnamese lunch, you’ll travel to the Cu Chi Tunnels, which formed an underground city for Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War. The tunnels stretched more than 250km from Saigon to the Cambodian border and were in some places three stories deep. Today they still contain the remains of an American tank and some craters made by American B52 bombers - glimpses into a bloody war that killed an estimated 58,000 Americans and 3 million Vietnamese. In the late afternoon, head back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Tour Starts at 07:30am, Ends at 03:30pm
What You Get
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fee
- Travel Insurance
- Services & Drinks (if not mentioned in the itinerary)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off Point at Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- This is a private tour, only your group will participate in this tour.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before boarding the vehicle
- The tour is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.