Transfer to the Nha Rong port and step aboard the Bonsai Legacy to wine and dine against the backdrop of Saigon’s city lights. This beautiful vessel is a re-creation of a classic river vessel once found all over Indochina and is tastefully updated with modern amenities.
Enjoy a welcome cocktail on arrival, on the terrace if the weather permits or in the boutique lounge if not, and settle into the rhythm of the river. As you sip your drinks and the last light of the day ebbs away, enjoy a slideshow of vintage photographs of early Indochina, when Ho Chi Minh City was still Saigon.
Move into the restaurant for dinner accompanied by a live band performing classic Vietnamese tunes. Dine on a diverse array of traditional Vietnamese dishes and international favourites from the gourmet buffet, as you soak in the atmosphere on board and the breathtaking views across the river. Pass by iconic landmarks like the Ba Son Shipyard, built in 1790, the Bach Dang Pier and the soaring Bitexco Tower.
Estimated Pick-up Time: 06.30PM - Estimated Duration: 3.5hrs
What You Get
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Live Entertainment
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off Point at Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfer is with a driver only, who may have limited English skills. Should you need any assistance please ask the driver to call the operator
- Subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions
- Kindly be at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for the driver to verify before boarding the vehicle
- The tour is valid only on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.