- Experience the very best of Hanoi’s cultural highlights! Start at the iconic Ba Dinh Square, where Ho Chi Minh proclaimed the country’s independence, and visit the Temple of Literature before heading to the remarkable Vietnamese Women’s Museum. On this half-day tour, explore Hanoi’s fascinating history and end the day with a cup of creamy egg coffee.
Start the afternoon with a visit to historically important Ba Dinh Square, the very place where Ho Chi Minh read the Proclamation of Independence and where the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum was built. Uncle Ho’s final resting place, witness the imposing structure from outside and hear about the man who led Vietnam’s campaign for independence from French colonial rule.
Afterward, set off through central Hanoi toward the Temple of Literature, the oldest university in Hanoi and a perfect example of ancient architecture built in homage to the Chinese scholar Confucius.
Next, head to the fascinating Vietnamese Women’s Museum and view an extensive collection from all over the country. Listed among the 25 most interesting museums in Asia by TripAdvisor, get insight into the role women in Vietnamese society throughout history.
Finish the tour of Hanoi’s highlights on a sweet note and watch a demonstration of the iconic egg coffee before indulging in a cup of the creamy drink-cum-dessert at one of the city’s quaint coffee shops.
- Visit some of Hanoi’s historical highlights, including Ba Dinh square and the Temple of Literature
- Learn about Vietnamese women throughout history at the extraordinary Vietnamese Women’s Museum
- Experience a demonstration of the famous egg coffee before relaxing with a cup of creamy goodness
Tour Pick-Up Time: 13.00 – 13.30hrs, Ends at 17:00hrs - 17:30hrs
What You Get
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Travel Insurance
- Services & Drinks (if not mentioned in the itinerary)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Pick-up and Drop-off point at Hotels located centrally in Hanoi
- This is a shared tour, other travellers will be joining the tour
- This group tour departs with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 8 people. If there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, you will be notified 48 hours prior to departure and will be offered an alternative or full refund.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before boarding the vehicle
- The tour is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.