Take in the scenery, learn the history and explore the wine of the Willamette Valley on a tour from Portland.
Meander the wine appellations of the Willamette Valley and discover vineyards and tasting rooms that stand out, not only for the views and the character of their wine, but the intriguing personalities (both human and non-human) involved. You will learn all about the history, terroir and character of Willamette Valley wine from your wine industry-honed interpretive guide. This day trip is a customized tour of 3 to 4 wineries in the Willamette Valley.
You’ll travel south and west of Portland, as your guide takes you through the farmland of the Willamette Valley - one of the richest valleys in the world - known for its hazelnuts, berries, Christmas trees, and Pinot Noir. You may stop at a farm stand to get fresh eggs, fruits, nuts and vegetables.
You'll be served a lunch platter at the second winery, accounting for your dietary needs. You will wander through the rolling hills of multiple Willamette Valley sub-AVAs, passing through charming little villages, while making stops at some of the most unique boutique wineries. Afterwards, you’ll head back to Portland to be dropped off at your hotel.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number & Accommodation details in Portland
Tour commences at 1000hrs daily
What You Get
- Return hotel transfers within the city of Portland
- Approximately 8-hour itinerary with guide
- Lunch and refreshments
- Wine tasting fees (generally waived with bottle purchases)
- Gratuities (not mandatory, but typically 10-15% for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Portland hotel/accommodation by the tour operator on the day of your tour