Discover the wonders of Washington State on a hike through the stunning Wallace Falls State Park.
After a pickup from your accommodation in Seattle, your adventure begins as you head toward the Cascade Mountains. Arrive in Wallace Falls State Park, a fairy’s playground bursting with roaring waterfalls and luscious green valleys. Set out on the 6-mile round-trip hike towards the park’s three waterfalls, which are located along the main fork in the Wallace River. The trail follows a moderate route with rocks and roots, with safety rails to protect you from falls.
As you explore, admire breathtaking views of the luscious surrounding scenery and listen to your guide share information about the park’s native flora and fauna. At each waterfall, soak up the energetic atmosphere created by the Wallace River as it gushes through the mountains. Lunch is served at the hiker’s choice of either the lower, middle, or upper falls. At the end of an unforgettable day, sit back and enjoy a well-deserved relax on the return journey to your accommodation in Seattle.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Accommodation Details in Seattle
Pickup commences at approximately 0800hrs. You will return at around 1600hrs to 1700hrs
What You Get
- Return hotel/accommodation transfers within Seattle
- Full-day tour itinerary, including all entrance fees and permits
- Experienced guide who is a certified Wilderness First Responder
- All gear, including backpack and trekking poles
- Lunch and snacks
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Seattle hotel/accommodation by the tour operator on the day of your tour