Tillicum Excursion from Seattle to Blake Island
Cruise to Blake Island for a 4.5-hour experience and immerse yourself in the history, culture and traditions of Northwest Native American tribes.
Depart from the Seattle Waterfront and cruise to Blake Island for an experience to remember. Upon arrival, be welcomed with a mug of steamed clams in broth - a Tillicum clam greeting. As is tradition at Tillicum, the empty shells are crushed underfoot to create the white pathway to the Longhouse. Surrounded by Totems, make your way up to the Longhouse where your traditionally prepared fire-roasted fish meal will be available for you to plate up. Then, sit down in the Longhouse theatre for a traditional Northwest Native American storytelling show. Immerse yourself in the history, culture, and traditions of Northwest Native American tribes.
After the show, take the opportunity to explore the island. Wander to the beach or walk the trails that spread out from the Longhouse. When you're ready, make your way back to the cruise dock where you arrived and head back to Seattle.
- Children aged 3 and below are free of charge but they still require tickets for accurate headcount. Should you be bringing along any children aged 3 and below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Child tickets required
Tillicum Excursion has been postponed through 2020. Dates for 2021 will be available in due time
What You Get
- Return cruise from Seattle Waterfront to Blake Island
- Traditional Northwest Native American storytelling show with visual elements
- Traditionally prepared fire-roasted fish meal
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Argosy cruise dock at Pier 54 on the Seattle Waterfront
1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, United States