Taste of Pike Place Market Food Tour
Join your tour guide on an intimate food tour of the world-famous Pike Place Market as you explore the back alleys, narrow corridors, and tiny storefronts in search of the favourite places.
Taste the best the market has to offer while a friendly local guide shares entertaining stories of the market’s checkered history, its legendary characters, and one-of-a-kind small businesses with you.
Tour itinerary is as follows:
- Saffron Spice - Taste the authentic flavours of India with the classic street food staple, the samosa.
- Honest Biscuit & Bottega Italiana - At Honest Biscuit, fresh biscuits are made daily utilising local ingredients and sustainable farming practices. At Bottega Italiana, real Italian gelato are made daily using ingredients and inspiration from the Pike Place Market (not available on early Sunday tours).
- Ellenos Greek Yogurt & Los Agaves - At Ellenos Greek Yogurt, traditional Greek yogurt is made from locally sourced ingredients - a fast-rising star in Seattle. At Los Agaves, Mexico City-style street tacos is prepared using a third-generation recipe (1400hrs tours only).
- Pike Place Chowder & Pure Food Fish *1400hrs tours only* - Voted best chowder in America three times and a member of the Clam Chowder Hall of Fame, Pure Food Fish is home to fourth-generation fishmongers and home of the best smoked salmon in the world.
- The Truffle Cafe & Bavarian Meats - Prized by chefs around the world, truffles have a distinctive flavor and smell you’ll never forget. Since 1961, Bavarian Meats has been hand-crafting over 50 types of German American sausages, wieners, cold cuts, and smoked meats (1000hrs tours only).
- The Rub Shack - Tom Douglas is the recipient of three James Beard Awards, including Outstanding Restaurateur. This stop features a taste of his signature salmon burger.
*The above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- This tour is free of charge for children aged 5 and below but they still require tickets for accurate headcount. Should you be bringing along any children aged 5 and below, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Children tickets required
Tour commences at 1000hrs and 1400hrs daily. Please be ready 10 minutes prior to tour departure.
Please allow approximately 2.5 hours for the entire tour.
What You Get
- Approximately 2.5-hour guided tour itinerary around Pike Place Market, with tastings of the market's must-try foods
- Hotel transfers
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pike Place Brewery foyer
1415 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101, United States
From the main entrance of the Market at 1st and Pike St, walk south on 1st Avenue. Turn in at the red Pike Brewing Company sign - your guide will meet you on the left side by the Milagros Mexican Folk Art display windows.