Snoqualmie Falls & Woodinville Wine Tasting
Experience the essence of Washington’s wild beauty and independent creativity on this day tour to Snoqualmie Falls and Woodinville Wine Country.
Start your tour at Snoqualmie Falls, where you will watch the mighty waters plunge into the river canyon below. The waterfall is nestled among the big evergreen trees of the western Cascade Mountains, which cut across the state and divide the lush coastal climates of the West from the dry, vineyard-rich regions of the East.
After exploring Snoqualmie Falls, you will travel northwest to Woodinville Wine Country for a gourmet picnic lunch and wine tastings at three wineries that deliver on elegance but leave pretense at the door. Learn to sip like a sommelier with a fun lesson on wine-tasting techniques and the flavour profiles of different varietals. Meet passionate winemakers and learn how they’ve crafted the wine in your glass — experience Woodinville’s tightly-knit wine community and taste award-winning varietals rarely found outside of Washington State. While Washington is the second largest wine-producer in the country, it only exports 1% of its wine!
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation Details in Seattle
Tour departs from Seattle after the last pickup at approximately 1000hrs
What You Get
- Complimentary return transfers from your downtown accommodation
- Comfortable transportation in brand new vans
- Local TripAdvisor "Hall of Fame" naturalist guide
- All fees throughout the day itinerary (entrance fees, permits, ferry charges, wine tasting fees etc.)
- Light breakfast (French-pressed local coffee, tea, bakery, fruit)
- Local picnic lunch (seasonal food offerings) with local wine
- Plenty of refreshments throughout the day
- Any additional gear needed for the tour conditions on the day itself
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Seattle hotel/accommodation on the day of your tour. If your hotel/accommodation is not in the tour operator's pickup list, you will be directed to the nearest pickup point