Seattle Herban Adventure Cannabis Tour
Have you ever been curious about how the legal cannabis industry works? Explore behind the scenes of Seattle’s cannabis industry and culture.
This tour takes you down the rabbit hole of America’s fastest-growing startup industry. On this seed-to-sale adventure, you get an exclusive tour of a cannabis garden, a private look into how concentrates are re-shaping the industry and a visit to one of the finest retailers in the business.
Visit three featured retailers where you can enjoy a tour discount on partner products:
- Dawg Star - a leading garden that creates top-notch cannabis products and is committed to providing the Northwest with quality, sustainably produced products.
- Craft Elixirs - provides the Washington recreational Cannabis market with small batch, artisanal infused edibles and concentrates. Focusing on holistic values by maintaining organic, vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO products, Craft Elixirs sources from local suppliers to produce organic whole plant cannabis extract for their product line
- The Bakeréé - founded by Alexander Shreeve, his mother Anna and legendary Bay Area breeder Jai “Jigga” Chang of Cookie Fam Genetics as a medical dispensary in the Georgetown area of Seattle
- Please be informed that individuals below the age of 21 years old are not allowed to participate in this tour
Tour commences at 0930hrs and 1330hrs on Thursday and Saturday. Please be ready for pickup by the tour operator 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
Please allow approximately 2.5 hours for the entire tour.
What You Get
- Approximately 2.5-hour guided tour itinerary in a comfortable coach
- Hotel transfers
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1620 4th Avenue between Pine and Stewart Streets on the west side of Westlake Center (in front of the Wells Fargo Bank)