Seattle Coffee, Chocolate and Wine Tour
The world’s best coffee, chocolate and wine just happen to be created right here in the Pacific Northwest – let Show Me Seattle help you indulge your inner connoisseur!
Visit 3 of Seattle’s most prolific and prominent taste-makers to understand how coffee, chocolate and wine are crafted at the highest level. First, you'll receive an exclusive behind-the-scenes Starbucks Reserve experience with tastings. Then, you will visit Fran’s Chocolates' charming production facility for a tour and tasting of their handcrafted delicacies - one of which was declared by President Obama as his favorite chocolate! The tour will wrap up in Seattle’s historic Pioneer Square neighborhood with a visit to Browne Family Vineyards and a tasting of their premium Washington wines paired with artisanal-cured meats and cheeses.
- Individuals under the age of 21 years old are not allowed to participate in this tour
Tour commences at 0930hrs from Wednesday to Sunday. Please be ready for pickup by the tour operator at 0915hrs.
Please allow approximately 3.5 hours for the entire tour.
What You Get
- Approximately 3.5-hour guided tour in a comfortable coach
- 4 Northwest wines paired with artisan meats & cheeses
- Hotel transfers
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1620 4th Avenue between Pine and Stewart Streets on the west side of Westlake Center (in front of the Wells Fargo Bank)