Seattle City Tour
Seattle is a cultural mecca where technology, nature, and the arts intersect to produce a rich tapestry of experiences.
Your tour guide has curated the quintessential Seattle experience into a three-hour intimate tour that explores the many forces that have shaped the city from past to present. He or she will keep you entertained and informed with stories, facts, favourite places, and so much more. Take this sightseeing tour early on in your Seattle visit in order to benefit from all the information and recommendations!
Your tour itinerary is as follows:
- Downtown Area - The city tour begins in Seattle’s bustling downtown core, highlighting the Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, Shopping District and the world’s first Starbucks.
- Pioneer Square & Stadium District - Seattle’s original downtown is now a 35-square-block historic district filled with turn-of-the-century Romanesque architecture, art galleries, and trendy restaurants, all of which border the sports stadiums for the Seahawks, Sounders, and Mariners.
- International District & Waterfront - Home to Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, Cambodian, and Hmong communities, this neighborhood continues to play a role in Seattle’s multicultural identity. Seattle’s waterfront includes the aquarium, ferris wheel, classic seafood restaurants, funky souvenir shops, historic piers, and ferry and water taxi terminals.
- Seattle Center & Queen Anne View Point - The Seattle Center is a 72-acre urban park and is the site of the 1962 World’s Fair. It’s the home of the Space Needle, Paul Allen’s Experience Music Project, Dale Chihuly’s Garden and Glass exhibition, and the Pacific Science Center. Kerry Park on Queen Anne Hill provides a dramatic panoramic photo opportunity of Seattle’s skyline. You also view the spectacular architecture and aesthetic in one of the city’s more exclusive, old-money neighborhoods.
- Ballard Locks & Fremont Neighbourhood - Opened in 1917, the lock system and ship canal connects the fresh water of lakes Union and Washington with the salt water of the Pacific in Puget Sound. It’s a popular destination for watching boats navigating between the two waterways. It also features a fish ladder for observing the seasonal migration of salmon. Fremont neighborhood, famous for its outdoor art and nude bicyclists in the Summer Solstice parade, is also a microcosm of the challenges Seattle faces as it grapples with growth. This once-quirky bohemian artist colony is now transforming into a high-tech powerhouse with offices for Google, Tableau, and Adobe, all while remaining true to its artsy roots.
*The above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- This tour is free of charge for children aged 2 and below but they still require tickets for accurate headcount. Should you be bringing along any children aged 2 and below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Infant tickets required
Tour commences at 0900hrs and 1400hrs daily. Please be ready for pickup by the tour operator 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
Please allow approximately 3 hours for the entire tour.
What You Get
- Approximately 3-hour guided tour itinerary in a comfortable coach
- Hotel transfers
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1620 4th Avenue between Pine and Stewart Streets on the west side of Westlake Center (in front of the Wells Fargo Bank)