Seattle City Harbour Cruise
During this 1-hour narrated cruise, you’ll see all of the beauty and history Seattle has to offer. From the skyline to the shipping port, there’s a view everyone will enjoy.
Departing from the city’s historic waterfront, you will have the opportunity to snap shots of iconic landmarks from an unimpeded viewpoint, all the while feeling the sea breeze on your face. Spot the Space Needle and Seattle’s skyline while listening to the on-board narration, learning about the diverse history of the Emerald City. On clear days, marvel at the Olympic and Cascade Mountain Ranges as they stand tall in the distance, surrounding the entirety of the city. Keep your eyes peeled for the towering Mount Rainier in the distance, rising over 14,000 feet above sea level.
- Children aged 3 and below are free of charge but they still require tickets for accurate headcount. Should you be bringing along any children aged 3 and below, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Child tickets required
Cruise departs at 1045hrs, 1205hrs, 1325hrs, 1425hrs & 1605hrs daily.
Timeslots vary seasonally
What You Get
- 1-hour cruise in Puget Sound
- On-board live narration with facts and history of Seattle's past and present
- Full-service bar on board with cocktails, local wine and beer, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Argosy cruise dock at Pier 55 on the Seattle Waterfront
1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, United States