Hop on a bike, join an expert local guide and discover some of Portland’s best craft breweries.
Meet your local guide and get fitted for a comfortable, well-maintained city bike and helmet. Once you have been fitted, your guide will lead you into the tree-lined streets of inner SE Portland for a ride through some of the prettiest residential neighborhoods and into an industrial district. While stops can vary, the first stop is in this industrial neighborhood wedged between golf courses and parks. At the first brewery, choose from one of Portland’s most classic IPAs, stouts, saisons and lagers.
After two samples each, your group will be back on their bikes heading to a brewery closer to the restaurant hotbed of Division Street. Here, you will be introduced to the newer generation of Portland’s breweries. In the past half-decade, the city has seen an explosion of new breweries based on clean aesthetics, great ingredients and a passion for creativity. Explore an entirely new style of beer or try samples from your favorites.
Another brief bike ride will take you to a brewery that is fast becoming a Portland classic, where you will enjoy another sample and a snack. At the final stop, take a few minutes to learn more about the brewing process and, more importantly, why beer straight from these taps is better than most taverns and bottle shops. Thereafter, it is just an easy, mostly downhill ride back to the bike shop where the tour ends.
- Please be reminded to bring along your passport or ID as proof of age
Tour commences at 1500hrs daily
What You Get
- Two beer samples at each brewery
- Custom beer zine with history and notes about each brewery
- Comfortable, high-quality city bikes, helmets and an enthusiastic guide
- Return hotel transfers
- Gratuities (typically 10-15% of tour price for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tour departs from Around Portland Tours office.
1210 SE 7th Ave, Portland, OR 97214, United States