Portland Food Carts and Neighbourhoods Tour
Explore Portland’s best food carts, historic neighborhoods and iconic bridges on this city-wide culinary adventure.
Get to know the food the locals love with a rich offering of yummy samples of food and drinks. Sit back and relax in your comfortable "Eat Van" while you are chauffeured throughout the city and sample a variety of foodie fare from around the world as you cruise the Portland.
Each tour features 6 food-tasting stops, sightseeing around Portland’s bridges and neighbourhoods, and detailed anecdotes about the carts visited. From truly authentic southern fare to award-winning Asian fusion, you will have a tasty tour while marveling at more than 500 food trucks that serves Portland's hip population.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number to indicate any allergies or strong food dislikes, as well as any mobility limitations, so that you can be accommodated by the tour operator
Tour commences at 1100hrs daily, except Monday and Tuesday
What You Get
- All food and drink tastings from participating vendors
- Expert tour guide
- Any additional food or drinks not regularly scheduled on the tour
- Gratuities (not mandatory, but typically 10-15% for good service)
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please meet your tour guide upstairs at the mezzanine level at the Heathman Hotel.
1001 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205, United States