Portland Evening Neighbourhood Food and Drink Tour
Explore the quirky and historic Slabtown and Alphabet neighbourhoods in Northwest Portland on this small-group walking tour.
Discover 5 to 6 totally local Portland stops, including a brewery, while learning the fun facts and history about Portland. Visit four sit-down restaurants, a brewery and a local distillery. This isn’t just a tasting session - you will get fed and leave full, plus you get to try several different alcoholic beverages along the way - Oregon wine, local spirits, a unique cocktail and local craft beer are all included! Experience the perfect way to explore a hidden neighbourhood, eat where the locals eat and have fun.
- Children aged 3 and below are free of charge. However, with that being said, children are strongly encouraged not to join the tour as some establishments may be 21+, and there is around 1 mile of walking in total
Tour departs at 1700hrs from Wednesday to Saturday
What You Get
- All food and drinks served during the tour (4 sit-down restaurants, plus a local distillery and brewery)
- Professional tour guide
- Any additional food or drinks not regularly scheduled on the tour
- Gratuities (not mandatory, but typically 10-15% for good service)
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The heart of Portland’s Northwest District. Full details and directions will be provided by email immediately after booking