Portland Downtown Brunch Walking Tour
Wake up your taste buds on this part-breakfast, part-lunch downtown Portland tour.
Start your day with delicious samples from breakfast and lunch spots favoured by locals. Learn about the beginnings of Portland’s food scene and why the city is on the world’s radar for food trends. You will visit several hole-in-the-wall shops and restaurants, which have all left their mark on the city. Your local guide will take you for breakfast, elevensies, lunch and dessert, so make sure you arrive hungry. You'll have 5 to 6 food stops depending on the day.
Tour commences at 0930hrs on Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday
What You Get
- Food and drink tastings along the tour
- Professional tour guide
- Any additional food or drinks not regularly scheduled on the tour
- Gratuities (not mandatory, but typically 10-15% for good service)
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please meet your tour guide upstairs at the mezzanine level at the Heathman Hotel.
1001 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205, United States