One-way Seattle Private Transfer
This is a perfect option for groups transferring to a cruise terminal, Sea-Tac airport or any downtown Seattle hotels.
Your driver will greet you at your requested pick-up location in a Ford Transit 350 XLT High-Roof Passenger Van. Your driver will help you with your bags, provide you with bottled water and reconfirm your travel route. The flat rate you enjoy for one-way transportation between any 2 points in the greater Seattle area will help to keep your budget in check.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number, Pickup & Dropoff points in Seattle & Preferred Pickup time
- Please be informed that this package is for trips starting and ending within the greater Seattle area
- Please be informed that price stated is per vehicle. The maximum number of passengers that can be booked per vehicle is 10
You will be contacted by the operator at least 1 day before your private charter to inform you of your pickup time. At the appointed pickup time, please look out for a black Ford Transit passenger with the local partner's branding
What You Get
- One-way transfer between any 2 points in greater Seattle area
- Up to 20 pieces of luggage with a luggage trailer (optional)
- Door-to-door pickup and dropoff anywhere within Seattle
- Bottled water
- Child booster seats
- Parking fees
- Ferry fees
- Gratuities (not mandatory, but typically 10-15% for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher on the day of your private charter.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up and dropped off from the following locations: Sea-Tac Airport, Seattle's cruise terminals (Pier 91 or Pier 66) and any location in the Greater Seattle area.
Once your booking is successful, you must contact the local operator to confirm your desired pickup location.