Explore the beaches, marvel at the plants and animals, and behold the majesty of the rock formations along the Oregon Coast.
Walk the beaches and an old-growth forest along the Oregon Coast, and discover technological relics as you drive the Pacific Coast Scenic Byway with a small group led by an interpretive guide. This day trip is a customized tour along a rugged section of Oregon's northern coast.
You’ll travel northwest of Portland, as your guide takes you through the farmland of Tualatin Valley, a sub-valley of Willamette - one of the richest valleys in the world - known for its hazelnuts, berries, Christmas trees, and Pinot Noir. You will have the option of making history-related stops near the town of Tillamook (such as the Tillamook Air Museum, Tillamook Cheese Factory or Camp 18), or spending time in Cannon Beach to check out Haystack Rock, boutique shops, restaurants, cafes, and art galleries. If Cannon beach is chosen, you'll have up to 3 hours to divide your time amongst restaurants, shops, galleries, and the beach.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number & Accommodation details in Portland
Tour commences at 0900hrs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
What You Get
- Return hotel transfers within the city of Portland
- Approximately 8.5-hour guided tour along Northern Oregon Coast
- Gratuities (not mandatory, but typically 10-15% for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Portland hotel/accommodation by the tour operator on the day of your tour