Witness the beauty of Mount Hood, explore Hood River Valley and marvel at the Columbia Gorge on a full-day tour from Portland. Sample a diverse array of wines from a world-renowned growing region.
Travel through the verdant landscape of Willamette Valley, known for its hazelnuts, berries, Christmas trees, and Pinot Noir wine. Stop at a donut shop in the town of Sandy for coffee and morning treats. Continue to the foothills of the western Cascades and ascend to the treeline on Mount Hood, the highest peak in Oregon. Spend an hour at the historic Timberline Lodge, built by local artisans during the Great Depression. Explore the interpretive displays, go hiking, or play in the snow - even in summer.
Drive to Hood River Valley to arrive at the first winery on the tour. Eat a farm-to-table lunch while enjoying a wine tasting at a boutique vineyard with a view of Mount Hood. Learn about wine production in the region and visit one other winery in the Columbia Gorge or Columbia Valley areas.
Travel through the Columbia Gorge and admire the towering basalt cliffs, before stopping at Multnomah Falls. Explore the tallest waterfall in Oregon during the 30-minute stop, where you can walk up to the Benson Bridge, visit the interpretive center, or peruse the gift shop. Afterward, you’ll head back to Portland to be dropped off at your hotel.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number & Accommodation details in Portland
- Please be informed that the above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- Please be informed that you must be at least 21 years old to participate in wine tasting (ID or passport required as proof of age)
Tour commences at 0900hrs daily
What You Get
- Return hotel transfers within the city of Portland
- Approximately 10-hour guided tour to Mt. Hood and its surrounds
- Lunch and refreshments
- Wine tasting fees (generally waived with bottle purchases)
- Gratuities (not mandatory, but typically 10-15% for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Portland hotel/accommodation by the tour operator on the day of your tour