Half Day Columbia Gorge Bigfoot Jetboat Adventure
Ride the Explorer Jetboat from Portland into the heart of the Columbia gorge to search for the illusive creature known as Bigfoot.
Discover the landmarks for which the Northwest is famous, while listening to live and recorded narration about the history of the Columbia Gorge and Bigfoot's presence in the Northwest. Depending on what type of passenger you are on this sightseeing tour, the sights themselves aren't necessarily the main attraction. Sure, the Bigfoot Explorer buzzes you past the Gorge's greatest hits, like Multnomah Falls and Beacon Rock, but the objective isn't just to admire the landscape - it is to hunt for the elusive man-ape along a corridor that's historically been rife with sightings. This fun and informative, fully-narrated cruise will have you at the edge of your seat as you learn about Portland, the Columbia Gorge and, most importantly, Bigfoot.
- Please be informed that due to the nature of the jetboat ride, pregnant women are not allowed on this adventure
Jetboat departs at 0900hrs or 1330hrs from 20 June to 30 September. Please allow around 3.5 hours for the entire experience.
Jetboat adventures have been cancelled for the year of 2020. Please check back closer to date for 2021 dates.
What You Get
- 3.5-hour sightseeing adventure with full narration
- Noise-cancelling headsets
- Cryptozoology Certificate
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your adventure.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Salmon Springs dock
1020 SW Naito Parkway, Portland Oregon, 97014