Evergreen Excursion in Seattle
Immerse yourself in an authentic Pacific Northwest cultural experience and reconnect with nature while roaming this secluded state park, accessible only by boat.
Departing from Seattle’s historic harbor, your 5-hour excursion begins with a cruise to stunning Blake Island State Park. Reconnect with nature on the idyllic 1.7 square-mile island, unpolluted by cars owing to its accessibility exclusively by boat.
Begin your time on the island with a lavish buffet lunch so you can fuel up in preparation for your wanderings. Learn the history of the island from expert guides and begin your adventure with a docent-led demo on fire-roasted fish. Thereafter, choose one guided walk (short history or cultural walk) and finally enjoy a bit of free time to explore the island or relax with backyard games.
- Children aged 3 and below are free of charge but they still require tickets for accurate headcount. Should you be bringing along any children aged 3 and below, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Child tickets required
Evergreen Excursion has been postponed through 2020. Dates for 2021 will be available in due time
What You Get
- 45-minute cruise to and from Blake Island
- Docent-led demo on the history of traditionally prepared steelhead
- Short guided walk, followed by free time
- Plated lunch featuring the famous Tillicum bread
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Argosy cruise dock at Pier 54 on the Seattle Waterfront
1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, United States