The highest concentration of waterfalls in one flight.
Embark on a scenic flight through Oregon's pride and joy, the Columbia River Gorge. On this 40-minute flight, get a bird's-eye view of Multnomah Falls as it cascades down 2 drops totalling 620 feet. Other popular landmarks include Beacon Rock, Bonneville Dam, Latourell Falls, and more.
Listen as your expert pilot and guide narrates the experience. Learn about the steps taken by Oregon's forestry service to bring the Gorge and its natural waterfalls back to life in the wake of Oregon's 2017 Gorge fire. Despite the intense burning, the beauty of the Gorge remained and the force of the waterfalls persisted. With some of the hillsides and ridges all but destroyed, the stubbornness of nature is clear as you fly above thousands of acres of trees, seemingly untouched by the heat and fury of the flames.
Soar by the Bridge of the Gods, the link for Pacific Crest Trail (PCT) hikers to cross between Oregon and Washington, before making a turn back to your starting point. Land back at the meeting point and disembark with a collection of unforgettable impressions.
- Children aged 1 year old and below may sit on the lap of an adult at no additional cost
Scenic flights depart every hour from 0900hrs to 2000hrs. Please arrive at the office no later than 5 minutes per passenger before the tour to be checked in
What You Get
- Approximately 40-minute scenic flight over the Columbia River Gorge and the waterfalls
- Return transfers from Eugene hotels/accommodation
- Gratuities (typically 10-15% of tour price for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1350 Northwest Perimeter Way Troutdale, OR 97060