Ride through Portland’s funky Eastside neighborhoods and feel immersed in the city’s unique cannabis culture.
Meet your guide at the local operator’s bike store in one of Portland’s uniquely funky neighborhoods, then head out onto the city streets where your cannabis adventure awaits. On the tour, learn about how Oregon has been a forerunner in cannabis legalization since the 1970s, as you take part in a 14.5-kilometre bike ride through the city, visiting dispensaries, head shops and local hotspots along the way. At two hand-picked dispensaries, learn the differences between strains like sativa, indica and hybrids, as well as why the aroma of marijuana buds can be a clue to what might be best for you. Enjoy the opportunity to shop for cannabis and edibles, or just learn more about Oregon’s finest farms and strains.
Next, wander through the world of art glass, viewing the pieces that took part in one of the most dramatic stories of recent cannabis history, and see the spectrum of glass art from purely functional to true works of artistic genius (but still smokable). If you have the munchies, convenience stores and fast food is not the answer: you will be introduced to one of the best choices for late-night (or late-afternoon) cravings, with a stop for quality, non-psychoactive edibles.
In just three hours, experience Portland’s culture and history, and shop for cannabis more confidently, along with a beautiful ride through the city’s neighborhoods that locals call “hippie central.
- The bike ride is a relaxed 14.5-kilometre ride but does require basic bicycle skills
- There will be no consumption of cannabis on the tour; there will be recommendations for appropriate consumption at the end of the tour
Tour commences at 1400hrs on Saturday
What You Get
- Tour itinerary of approximately 3 to 4 hours
- Bicycle and helmet
- Snacks at a local eatery
- Return hotel transfers
- Gratuities (typically 10-15% of tour price for good service)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tour departs from Around Portland Tours office.
1210 SE 7th Ave, Portland, OR 97214, United States
Please be informed that the tour operator also picks up from two hotels: Hostelling International - Northwest Portland Hostel and Paramount Hotel.