Yosemite National Park Day Tour from San Francisco (Non-peak)
Soak in breathtaking views of Half Dome, El Capitan, and Yosemite Falls - North America's tallest waterfall!
One of the world’s most well-known National Parks, Yosemite is home to numerous protected natural wonders. Departing from San Francisco, you’ll pass through the Central Valley, which is one of California’s most pertinent agricultural areas. Occupying a massive 40 to 60 miles of land, it is a rich land full of farms dedicated to produce, and is considered a heartland of California.
The next area is at the Sierra Foothills, located at the foot of the same Sierra Mountain Range that you’ll be able to view well from Yosemite. This area is well known for its vineyards and rich wine production. You will also get the chance to see the winding Merced River, a great place for swimming, hiking and even gold-panning!
After this, you’ll see the Sierra Nevada Mountain range up close for yourself, and wonder at the majesty of them as they overlook the park. Throughout this trip, your driver guide will provide you with information about each stop for you to learn about the bounties protected within this National Park.
Below is a typical itinerary for the tour:
- 0700hrs - Depart from San Francisco
- Rest stop at California's agricultural Central Valley
- Pass through the Sierra Foothills, Merced River, Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Photo stop at the Yosemite Valley overlooking the Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, and Half Dome
- Free time in the Yosemite National Park to enjoy Yosemite Falls, hiking, bike rental and museums et cetera
- 2000hrs - Return to San Francisco (actual return time may vary)
Note: Itinerary may change due to traffic or special events.
- Utilise the free shuttle service in the Yosemite National Park to access the various parts around the park
- To complete your booking, please send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation in San Francisco to email@example.com
- If your accommodation is not included in the operator's pickup list, you will be informed via email. In that case, you may be arranged to be picked up at the nearest pickup point
- Please click here for the hotel pickup schedule
- Children aged 4 and below can participate free of charge as long as they are seated on a parent's lap. If a separate seat is required, they will have to be booked for a "Child" ticket
- If your preferred tour date is not available, please click here for the peak period tour dates
Departure Time: 0700hrs
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time; to ensure a smooth pickup experience, you are strongly advised to reconfirm your pickup time and location with the tour operator at least 24 priors prior to tour date. Contact details will be provided on your tour voucher.
What You Get
- Admission to the Yosemite National Park
- 1-hour guided bus tour of Yosemite Valley in English, followed by 3 hours of free time in Yosemite National Park
- Pickup from selected San Francisco hotels only (to be confirmed by operator)
- Food and beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Hotel dropoff (tour concludes at departure point)
- Personal expenses
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Gray Line Union Square Tour Center
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA