Once you’ve visited charming Sausalito, don’t be surprised if you leave your heart there too!
Step aboard the Sausalito Ferry for a smooth, comfortable ride to this delightful community just across the Bay. The city of Sausalito offers the charm of a quaint Mediterranean seaside village, tucked amongst the hills of Marin County. Meander the narrow streets, browse through art galleries and shops, and dine at some of the best restaurants in the Bay Area, all the while enjoying stunning views of San Francisco.
- Sausalito Ferry is free of charge for children aged 4 and below
There are various timeslots throughout the day. Please click here for the timeslots available and arrive 30 minutes prior to your desired departure time
*No reservations required - first come, first served basis.
What You Get
- One-way ferry ride to Sausalito
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from ferry departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the ferry operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94133