San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Immerse yourself in a fabulous assortment of modern art exhibits as you explore one of America’s most renowned art museums!
San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art features some of the most influential artistic masterpieces by artists such as Frida Kahlo, Salvador Dali, and Diego Rivera. Numerous interactive presentations can also be seen in various sections of the museum. The guided tours are filled with riveting tales about the lives of artists and the history of the museum.
Visitors are encouraged to actively discuss their ideas with the museum guide and other art enthusiasts to gain a broader perspective on modern art. You can take either the Exhibition Tour, which lasts for 45 minutes and covers one of the ongoing thematic exhibitions, or the 20-minute Spotlight Tour, which focuses solely on an individual artist or work of art. You can also visit the museum store and buy a souvenir at the end of your tour.
- You are advised to download the free SFMOMA application on your iOS device to access the free audio content for some of the exhibits
- Visitors below the age of 18 need a ticket for admission as well. Please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Tickets required
- Wheelchairs for loan are available if required
Friday through Tuesday: 1000 – 1700 hrs
Thursday: 1000 - 2100 hrs
Closed on Wednesday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's.
What You Get
- Admission to SFMOMA
- Complimentary interactive tours in certain sections
- Museum guides
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from museum
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your tickets upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
151 Third St, San Francisco, CA 94103
For directions, please click here.