Allow yourself to be whisked back in time and lose yourself in fear and laughter as you follow live actors through a gripping story set amongst 360-degree sets. Throughout the experience, learn about San Francisco’s dark and sinful past as you tour through 9 interactive shows complete with state-of-the-art special effects.
Start your journey by descending into the depths of the Dungeon in an old mine shaft elevator. Then, immerse yourself into the clash between natives and new settlers as the Gold Rush reaches a fever pitch. Go to the lost mines of Sutter’s Mill where the Gold Rush of 1849 began, then learn about The Hounds and the gangs of San Francisco.
Interact with Alcalde Meade, the former mayor and judge of San Francisco as he shows no mercy towards heinous (and hilarious) crimes! Thereafter, step into Miss Piggott’s saloon as she warmly welcomes new visitors. Meet the Rat Catcher as he tells you about the Chinatown Plague and his unique methods of examining and curing victims of the plague. End your one-of-a-kind experience with the Ghosts of Alcatraz and hear about the dark tales of murder and rage that haunt these prison walls. Finally, experience an Alcatraz drop ride for your chance to escape this infamous prison.
- The recommended age for visitors is 10 years old and above
- No child under the age of 13 will be admitted unless accompanied and supervised by a paying adult aged 18 years old and above
Meet the world's biggest celebrities and icons all in one place: the world-famous Madame Tussauds wax museum in San Francisco! For countless of years, Madame Tussauds has been famous for high quality sculpture exhibits and replicas of some of the world's biggest names and faces. Interact and take selfies with famous personalities from international celebrities to world famous musicians and blockbuster actors! Meet presidents, the world's greatest athletes, and discover a little bit about their lives as you do so. This is one museum that you definitely shouldn't miss visiting when you're in San Francisco.
- For the updated exhibits on display, please check the official website
- Children aged 12 and below must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Admission is free for children aged 2 and below
Madame Tussauds San Francisco
Friday - Sunday
1000 - 2000 hours
Monday - Thursday
1000 - 1900 hours
Opening hours may vary periodically. You are strongly advised to check the official website while planning your visit.
San Francisco Dungeon
Opening hours vary seasonally. You are strongly advised to check the official website while planning your visit
What You Get
- Admission to San Francisco Dungeon
- Access to all shows & rides (unless specified on-site)
- Admission to Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- All exhibits (unless specified on-site)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from attractions
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your printed ticket/voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
145 Jefferson St #500, San Francisco, CA 94133
For directions, please click here.
*Both attractions are side-by-side each other.