This exclusive, extended route includes the best of our Golden Gate Park routes and can include the eastern or western parts of the park.
Explore this exclusive Golden Gate Park route, only available for private tour guests. Experience Golden Gate Park from a different perspective, gliding through the urban park and stopping to spend time at its many treasures. Get a fascinating commentary through a compact single earbud sound system as you follow the designated trails. Journey along streets of light traffic at low speed for your comfort and safety.
First, benefit from a personal, 1-to-1, 30 to 35-minute safety briefing to ensure you feel confident on the self-balancing vehicles. Then, set off to discover the many landmarks, museums and gardens of Golden Gate Park, such as the Japanese Tea Garden, Shakespeare Garden and Conservatory of Flowers. Encounter hidden gems along the way!
Golden Gate Park is larger than New York's Central Park, and once consisted of sand dunes now covered with more than 75,000 trees. The 7-mile (11.2-kilometer) route you will take explores the eastern section of the 1,017-acre (411-hectare) park. See highlights such as the de Young Museum, California Academy of Sciences, Music Concourse and Temple of Music, Lily Pond and much more.
Experience the beauty of the park’s trees, flowers and plants as you traverse the winding trails and bike paths past sites such as the Fern Grotto, San Francisco Botanical Gardens and Rose, Rhododendron and Dahlia Gardens.
- Shakespeare Garden
- Golden Gate Park
- California Academy of Sciences
- Historic Carousel and Koret Childrens Quarter
- Stow Lake and Strawberry Hill
- Conservatory of Flowers
- National AIDS Memorial Grove
- Redwood Memorial Grove
- Dutch Windmill and Tulip Garden
- Fern Grotto and Lily Pond
- One-on-one training lasts for around 30 to 35 minutes
- All riders have to be at least 12 years old, and at least one rider in the group has to be 18 years old and above
- All riders must weigh between 45kg and 113kg
- Due to fall risk, no pregnant riders are allowed for the tour
- The hills portion of the route may be adjusted or canceled based on rider ability and guest safety. Route changes are at the discretion of the tour guide
Monday to Thursday: 1000hrs, 1230hrs, 1400hrs
Friday to Sunday: 1000hrs, 1130hrs, 1400hrs
What You Get
- 3-hour private VIP tour for your group
- 1-on-1 training session with personal guide
- Safety equipment such as helmet, safety vest
- Jackets, hats and gloves to keep you warm on cold days
- Admission fees to attractions
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Hotel transfers and transportation
How to Use
Pleaes present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
82 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive San Francisco, CA 94118
Look for blue and yellow tent in paved area directly behind the large band stage in Music Concourse, near the Japanese Tea Garden, California Academy of Science and de Young Museum.