North Beach and Little Italy Walking Food Tour
Take a Behind-The-Scenes food tour of North Beach and Little Italy. Enjoy tasting great local foods, seeing how the culinary delights are made and meeting the local artisans who make them on this guided walking tour.
North Beach and Little Italy will awaken your senses - from the cafés and restaurants, to the smell of fresh-baked bread in the air. Just when you think you can't feel any more romantic, you will discover quaint shops filled with incredible crafts and ceramics that will fill you with awe.
Explore the life of North Beach, as we join family bakers kneading love into every loaf of bread; visit real coffee shops that fresh roast their coffee beans daily; uncover authentic Italian cathedrals where hundreds of couples have felt their heartstrings tug. As you taste everything from cappuccinos, chocolates, breads, pastries, olive oils, specialty meats and more, your senses and taste buds will come alive.
Every time we find another artisan crafting food handed down through generations or weaving life into handmade crafts, you'll know that you've experienced one of the places that makes San Francisco a series of ever expanding adventures.
- We recommend that you not eat too much before the tour as the tasting portions are ample - we wouldn't want you to miss out on any of the fabulous foods!
- We generally recommend giving your guide between 15% to 20% of the purchase price of your tour as gratuities
- Please let us know in advance should you have any dietary restrictions. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Dietary Restriction. Last minute dietary changes cannot be accommodated
- Children aged 11 and below must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 1 and below are free of charge
1000hrs and 1400hrs daily
What You Get
- 3-hour walking tour
- Professional guide
- Food and drink tastings
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher on the day of your food tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
480 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133
The corner of Columbus Avenue and Green Street (same corner as Bank of the West)