Madame Tussauds San Francisco
A-List icons. Rock royalty. World leaders. They’re all inside waiting to meet YOU!
Meet the world's biggest celebrities and icons all in one place: the world-famous Madame Tussauds wax museum in San Francisco! For countless of years, Madame Tussauds has been famous for high quality sculpture exhibits and replicas of some of the world's biggest names and faces. Interact and take selfies with famous personalities from international celebrities to world famous musicians and blockbuster actors! Meet presidents, the world's greatest athletes, and discover a little bit about their lives as you do so. This is one museum that you definitely shouldn't miss visiting when you're in San Francisco.
- For the updated exhibits on display, please check the official website
- Children aged 12 and below must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Admission is free for children aged 2 and below
Friday - Sunday
1000 - 2000 hours
Monday - Thursday
1000 - 1900 hours
Opening hours may vary periodically. You are strongly advised to check the official website while planning your visit.
What You Get
- Admission to Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- All exhibits (unless specified on-site)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from attraction
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your printed voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
145 Jefferson Street, San Francisco, California 94133 USA
For directions, please click here.