Happy Hour Sail in San Francisco
Catch a glimpse of marine wildlife, including pelicans, sea lions, dolphins, and even the occasional whale.
Join us for a 1.5hr Happy Hour Sail on the Bay - a perfect summer outing that won’t jam the rest of your day’s plans. Not to be confused with the premium daily Sunset Sail, this earlier tour also travels right by Alcatraz and out under the Golden Gate Bridge, while taking in the skyline of San Francisco the entire time – and best of all you can still making it back for your reservations that night in the City by the Bay! Wallet friendly and highly recommended, this trip includes 1 free drink (beer/wine level) and bar snacks. Let’s make some memories!
- Bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
Happy Hour Sail departs at 1630hrs and returns at 1800hrs daily
What You Get
- 90-minute sail on the Bay
- One complimentary glass of beveragee (beer, wine, soda)
- Bar snacks
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your sail.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 2 days or less prior the departure date
- 100% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 3 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pier 39, Gate J (next to the sea lions)
San Francisco, CA 94133, United States