Golden Gate Tour on Seaplane
Get an aerial view of the city's most important landmarks, as you take in the hills of wine country and the blue expanses of the Pacific Ocean and the bay.
On this flight, you will take off from the seabase in the lovely bayside village of Sausalito - just across the Golden Gate Bridge. You will fly along the coast over the Golden Gate National Reserve past Baker Beach and the Pt. Bonita Lighthouse, then left over the legendary Golden Gate Bridge herself! Then, on above Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco, AT&T Park – home of the Major League Baseball World Champion San Francisco Giants, then on over the infamous island prison of Alcatraz. Finally, your flight will be completed with a pass by the historic Angel Island – the Immigrant Gateway to the West and a smooth landing back in Sausalito’s Richardson Bay.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Weight of all passengers
- Infants aged 2 and below are free to join the tours as long as they will be sitting on the lap of a parent or guardian. Please bring your own noise cancellation headsets or earplugs for your infants
- Passengers aged 17 and below must be accompanied by an adult or guardian to participate in these tours
- Pregnant women, seniors, and people with certain medical conditions may join this tour. Please note, however, that all participants are required to sign a health declaration and waiver form upon arrival
- If the minimum number of bookings (2) is not met before the scheduled departure, the tour may be canceled. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund
- The tour may be canceled by the operator under extreme weather conditions. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund
1130hrs, 1300hrs & 1515hrs daily
What You Get
- 30-minute Seaplane tour
- Fuel fees
- Shuttle service to and from PIER 39
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
242 Redwood Highway Frontage Rd, Mill Valley, California 94941