Golden Gate Park Segway Tour
Have a blast gliding through seven beautiful miles of Golden Gate Park’s landscaped trails and roads.
Visit hidden sights that include the Lily Pond, Shakespeare Garden and Fern Grotto. Embark on a guided tour of this 1000+ acre park and explore designated trails, bike paths and low speed-light traffic streets. After a 25-30 minute training on how to safely operate the Segway, you'll explore the sights of Golden Gate Park for 2.5 hours.
Explore 8 miles of the Eastern part of the park which covers both famous landmarks as well as lesser-known areas, such as the National Aids Memorial, Music Concourse, Pioneer Grove, and Stow Lake. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so you won't miss a detail of what the guide is saying!
- Golden Gate Park
- de Young Museum
- Shakespear Garden
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Japanese Tea Garden
- California Academy of Sciences
- Redwood Memorial Grove
- Stow Lake and Strawberry Hill
- Historic Carousel and Koret Childrens Quarter
- Fern Grotto and Lily Pond
- One-on-one training lasts for around 30 to 35 minutes
- All riders have to be at least 12 years old, and at least one rider in the group has to be 18 years old and above
- All riders must weigh between 45kg and 11
- Due to fall risk, no pregnant riders are allowed for the tour
September through May:
1030hrs & 1400hrs every Monday to Thursday
1030hrs, 1230hrs, 1400hrs every Friday to Sunday
June through August:
1030hrs, 1230hrs, 1400hrs, 1600hrs daily
*Closed on December 25, January 1st and during major public events in the Park. All tours start on time, so please arrive 15 minutes early to check in. For the safety and complete training of our guest late arrivals will not be allowed to join a tour that has already started training. Please be on time.
What You Get
- 2.5-hour fully narrated and guided tour in English
- Jackets, hats and gloves to keep you warm on cold days
- Admission fees to attractions
- Guide gratuities
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Hotel transfers and transportation
How to Use
Pleaes present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
82 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, San Francisco, CA 94118
Near the Japanese Tea Garden and world famous California Academy of Science.