The Original San Francisco Bay Cruise, Golden Gate Bay Cruise has been a highlight of any visit to San Francisco for nearly 80 years.
As you head west towards the Golden Gate Bridge, you’ll view Fort Mason and the Marina District, which was damaged in the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake. Next, take in views of Crissy Field and the lush hillsides of the Presidio - both former Army installations - that are now part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Don’t miss incredible photo opportunities while cruising directly under the massive 4,200-foot long, 746-foot high span of the Golden Gate Bridge.
As you head back into the Bay, travel past the wildlife reserves of the Marin Headlands and the legendary town of Sausalito, which was once home to the late-1960’s Flower Generation. With Angel Island State Park to your left, you’ll slowly cruise around (and up-close to) the infamous Alcatraz Island. On your way back to Fisherman’s Wharf, you’ll see the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, and Coit Tower in the distance.
After a full-hour of exciting sights, the barking sea lions over at nearby Pier 39 will welcome you back as you approach Pier 43½. Here, you can visit two National Historic Landmarks, the WWII submarine USS Pampanito and merchant marine vessel SS Jeremiah O’Brien.
- Departures between 1:10pm and 3:45pm tend to be visited by tour groups. For a more peaceful experience, we recommend hopping on earlier or later cruises, or try the Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise in the afternoon
- Children aged 4 and below are free of charge but still require tickets for accurate head count. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Tickets required should you be bringing along any children aged 4 and below
- There is a full bar with drinks and snacks onboard your cruise. Please be informed that only credit or debit cards are accepted for bar purchases
- Your ticket/voucher is valid till the end of the year purchased (for purchases made this year, your ticket/voucher will be valid till 31 December 2020)
- Cruise seats are on a first come, first served basis - no reservations are required!
Monday to Sunday: 1000hrs, 1115hrs, 1310hrs, 1340hrs, 1430hrs, 1615hrs
Cruise departure timings vary seasonally.
What You Get
- 1-hour cruise on San Francisco Bay
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from cruise departure point
- Food and beverages
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pier 43 ½, Fisherman’s Wharf