Evening Chinatown and Little Italy Segway Tour
See fabulous evening views of the San Francisco skyline, the Transamerica Pyramid, Ferry Building and Coit Tower.
The best Segway training around! Complete one-on-one training before your tour - we offer training videos in 11 languages!
Enjoy the intimacy of a sunset tour on this fully narrated Little Italy, Chinatown, Embarcadero Waterfront and Waterfront Segway Tour. See fabulous evening views of the San Francisco skyline, the Transamerica Pyramid, Ferry Building and Coit Tower. One of the many after dark highlights are the sparkling Bay Lights art installation twinkling across the 2.5 mile expanse of the Bay Bridge. The newest light show in San Francisco is an art piece reflecting the day in the city beaming from high atop Salesforce Tower.
- Fisherman's Wharf
- North Beach and Little Italy
- The Barbary Coast
- Transamerica Pyramid
- Ferry Building and Embarcadero
- Bay Bridge Lights Show
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and Golden Gate Bridge
- Washington Square Park
- WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Dungeness Crab Stands in Historic Fisherman's Wharf
- Coit Tower and Telegraph Hill
- One-on-one training lasts for around 30 to 35 minutes
- All riders have to be at least 12 years old, and at least one rider in the group has to be 18 years old and above
- All riders must weigh between 45kg and 11
- Due to fall risk, no pregnant riders are allowed for the tour
September through May:
1700hrs every Friday to Sunday
June through August:
1800hrs every Monday to Thursday
1830hrs every Friday to Sunday
What You Get
- 2.5-hour fully narrated and guided tour in English
- Jackets, hats and gloves to keep you warm on cold days
- Admission fees to attractions
- Guide gratuities
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Hotel transfers and transportation
How to Use
Pleaes present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Fisherman's Wharf: 757 Beach Street, Hyde St., San Francisco CA 94109
1 block from Ghirardelli Square and across the street from the world-famous Hyde Street Cable Car turnaround.