Alcatraz City Sail
Your sail will continue from Alcatraz to the south along the City 's waterfront to see the Ferry Building, Coit Tower and other San Francisco highlights.
Can’t make it out to walk the Rock this time? Join us for a 60-minute Alcatraz-oriented Bay Sail, including live crew description of Alcatraz history and highlights. Continue from there south along the City waterfront to see the Ferry Building, Coit Tower and other hidden SF stories for a trip never to be forgotten!
- Bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- While participation is free for children aged 5 and below, they still require tickets. Should you require those tickets, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Tickets required
- The sail route does not actually stop at Alcatraz - it is merely Alcatraz-oriented
1000hrs during June, July & August
What You Get
- 60-minute narrated Alcatraz-oriented Bay Sail
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your sail.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 2 days or less prior the departure date
- 100% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 3 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pier 39, Gate J (next to the sea lions)
San Francisco, CA 94133, United States