SeaWorld San Diego
Visit SeaWorld San Diego for an epic aquatic adventure with rides, live performances and lessons in conservation.
Dive into the ocean without getting wet at SeaWorld San Diego. This family-friendly attraction gets you up close and personal with the creatures of the deep and their trainers. Flippers and fins are welcome here at SeaWorld San Diego, but not essential.
Ride the flumes and roller coasters; meet otters, dolphins, sea lions and more; watch presentations with the animals and learn about marine conservation! Touch leathery starfish and spiky sea urchins in the Explorer's Reef, then feed the sea lions. Watch presentations featuring dolphins, orcas, birds and more, while hearing the heartwarming tales of marine animal rescue from the team themselves!
Do not leave without conquering the Electric Eel - the tallest, fastest roller coaster in the park’s history!
- Please click here for the park's operating hours and show/presentation schedule to help you better plan your visit
- Dates and times are subject to change without prior notice
- Many local hotels and motels offer complimentary shuttle service to SeaWorld. Ask your lodging operator for more information
- Admission is free for children aged 2 and below. Proof of age may be required
- Your ticket allows you to visit SeaWorld on up to 7 consecutive days for unlimited times
Park hours and show/presentation schedule differ daily. Please click here for the park's operating hours and show/presentation schedule to help you better plan your visit
What You Get
- Admission to SeaWorld San Diego for 7 consecutive days starting from first day of first visit
- Access to all rides and shows (unless specified on-site)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from SeaWorld
- Animal encounters
- Food and beverages
- Parking fees
How to Use
Please present your ticket upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
500 Sea World Drive, San Diego, CA 92109