San Diego Zoo Safari Park: Skip the Line
Discover the charms of one of the best zoological parks in the United States - the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. Explore 400 species of birds and animals across the extensive 1800-acre park.
Operating since 1972, the San Diego Zoo Safari Park is a free-range enclosure zoo in California. The park is noted for focusing its efforts on conservation and preservation activities of the various endangered and vulnerable species rather than entertainment, and is leading the way in transforming zoos to be more than just tourist attractions.
The African Tram is the most notable feature of the park and houses the numerous African exhibits. The environment closely resembles that of Africa and you are bound to feel as if you are in an authentic African safari! Seeing rhinos, giraffes and gazelles roaming about freely is reminiscent of the African plains, and it is easy to see why! Walkabout Australia, the park's only Australia exhibit, is the newest exhibit to open here, and is home to numerous types of kangaroos, wallabies, ducks, and turkeys.
- Skip the admission lines with your mobile vouchers. However, you do not have skip-the-line access to the Africa Tram line
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Please bring along a valid photo ID for proof of children's age. Admission is free for children aged 2 and below
- Africa Tram is not included with children's free admission and must be purchased separately at the zoo
- Strollers, lockers, wheelchairs, and motorized scooters are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis near the entrance at Safari Outfitters
0900 - 1700 hrs daily
Opening hours are subject to change without prior notice. You are strongly advised to check with the official website while planning your visit.
What You Get
- Admission to San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Access to Africa Tram Safari, Cheetah Run and all shows & exhibits (unless specified on-site)
- Special ticketed events and attractions
- Additional experiences (payable on-site)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from attraction
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher at the entrance for direct entry.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
15500 San Pasqual Valley Road, Escondido, California 92027-7017
For directions, please visit the official website.