San Diego Hornblower Harbour Cruise (2-Hour)
Enjoy the best sightseeing on San Diego Bay, covering over 13 miles.
We’ll cover over thirteen miles on the harbor, passing by Seaport Village, Shelter Island, ship-building and dry-docking facilities, Coronado Island, Point Loma, and Cabrillo National Monument, among many others. As we sail, we’ll see delightful marine animals and majestic sea birds, and we’ll talk about what local environmental efforts are doing to protect them. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to capture all the sights in photos and video, and our fully stocked snack bar is always open.
- Sea lion sightings are not guaranteed but are most often seen on the North Bay Route
- No outside food or beverage allowed on-board
- For more information on the cruise routes, please click here
- Cruise dates for April 2020 onwards will be opened at a later date!
1000hrs, 1115hrs, 1230hrs, 1345hrs, 1500hrs, 1615hrs
What You Get
- 2-hour narrated San Diego Harbour cruise, with information about more than 50 landmarks
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Snacks & beverages on-board (payable on-site)
- Souvenirs (payable on-site)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your printed voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pier 2: 970 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101