LEGOLAND® California is a world of LEGO® fun and adventure for families. Explore it all, brick by colorful brick, as awesome awaits with over 60 rides, interactive live shows, LEGO® character meet-and-greets, and attractions such as Miniland USA!
Dive into the LEGO® CITY: Deep Sea Adventure submarine ride where you can view real fish, sharks and rays from a LEGO® submarine, and conquer an interactive LEGO® treasure hunt along the way. Train like a ninja on LEGO® NINJAGO®: The Ride where you control the elements to defeat the Great Devourer and earn ninja status. and marvel at cities built entirely out of millions of LEGO® bricks in Miniland USA.
There's tons to do at LEGOLAND® California!
Animal-mad? See elephants, polar bears, cheetahs, gorillas, giraffes and more at the San Diego Zoo. This gigantic 100-acre park houses over 3,700 animals from more than 650 species, with authentically recreated natural enclosures.
One of the early pioneers of cageless exhibits, San Diego Zoo is the pride of the city. For more than a century, it has been its most popular attraction! The zoo features 18 major exhibits with animals from across the world, including 30 species from the Arctic and numerous animals and birds from Australia. With a variety of themed zones, you'll be able to see animals in their spacious natural habitats, from lemurs frolicking in the Madagascar Forest, to vervet monkeys swinging through the Acacia Woodland, and sharks swimming around Cape Fynbos. The new Africa Rocks exhibit features six different habitats made of unique rock formations - populated of course with the African animals who call them home.
It's not just animals on display - San Diego Zoo continues to lead the way for zoo establishments across the globe with its focus on conservation of the wildlife rather than entertainment for visitors. The zoo is very active in species preservation efforts and is home to more than 150 endangered species.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and your preferred date of visit to both attractions
- Children must be supervised by an adult in the zoo at all times
- Please bring along a valid photo ID for proof of children's age. Admission is free for children aged 2 and below
- Guided Bus Tour and Skyfari are not included with children's free admission and must be purchased separately at the zoo
- Manual wheelchairs and electric scooters are available to rent for a nominal fee
- Rental lockers are available to store away bags and luggage
- Pets are not allowed in the zoo
Opening hours vary periodically. You are strongly advised to check the official website while planning your visit
San Diego Zoo
0900 - 1700 hrs daily
Opening hours are subject to change without prior notice. You are strongly advised to check with the official website while planning your visit.
What You Get
- Admission to LEGOLAND California
- Admission to San Diego Zoo; unlimited use of the Kangaroo Express Bus and Skyfari Aerial Tram; access to the guided bus tour and all shows & exhibits (unless specified on-site)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from attractions
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your tickets upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
One LEGOLAND Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008
San Diego Zoo
2920 Zoo Drive, San Diego, CA 92101