The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world. Included with this pass, are all THREE iconic sites in New York City – The Met Fifth Avenue, The Met Breuer and The Met Cloisters.
Take a trip around the world and back in time, through thousands of pieces of priceless art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) is the largest art museum in the United States. Our mobile ticket gets you three-day, fast-track access to all exhibits at all three Met locations! Real New Yorkers, passionate art lovers, and tourists in the know all have The Met high on their list. That's because it's one of the premier museums in the world, and brilliantly organized by theme, so you can focus on the areas you're keen on.
Highlights include the European Paintings area with works from El Greco, Rembrandt, Raphael, van Gogh, and many more. The Temple of Dendur, a full-sized Egyptian temple donated by Jackie Kennedy (with a view of it through the museum’s glass roof from her apartment) is a spectacular feature of the extensive Egyptian collection. The Period Rooms are another must-see, with original (or lovingly recreated) examples of interior design throughout the ages, including a grand salon of Louis XIV, an ancient Roman bedroom buried by the eruption of Vesuvius, fixtures from colonial American homes, and more. The Egyptian Collection is another hit with all ages. Miniature statues, mummy cases, and even a temple to the goddess Isis.
The exhibits mentioned are just a fraction of what you will see at The Met! Wander the collections at your own pace, soaking up the history and wonder of over 5,000 years of art from all around the world.
- You can obtain an audio guide for your visit on-site at extra charge, available in English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Check out the current and upcoming exhibitions while planning your visit!
- Rolling bags and suitcases are not permitted
- Tickets are valid for 3 consecutive days from the first day of visit; you can enter any of The Met museums for unlimited times
- Admission tickets for Seniors (Age 65 and Above) are available on-site
- Admission is free for Children aged 12 and below but they still require tickets. Should you require those tickets, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Number of Tickets required
The Met Fifth Avenue
Sunday - Thursday: 1000 - 1730 hrs
Friday & Saturday: 1000 - 2100 hrs
The Met Breuer
Tuesday - Thursday: 1000 - 1730 hrs
Friday & Saturday: 1000 - 2100 hrs
Sunday: 1000 - 1730 hrs
The Met Cloisters
March - October: 1000 - 1715 hrs
November - February: 1000 - 1645 hrs
Open Seven Days a Week
What You Get
- Fast-track admission to The Met on Fith Avenue, The Met Breuer & The Met Cloisters for 3 consecutive days
- Entry to all exhibitions (unless specified on-site)
- Fast-track at the security control
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from The Met
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
- The Met (Fifth Avenue): Show your smartphone ticket at the Advance / Group tickets desk at the back of the main entrance hall
- The Met Breuer & The Met Cloisters: Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk at the entrance
- You will get a sticker which you will need to wear during your visit
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given