Surrender to Broadway's longest-running and most haunting love story in history, Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of Opera!
Tonight belongs to Phantom. And now's the perfect time to see the longest-running show in Broadway history – for the first or the tenth time!
Now in its 31st record-breaking year, The Phantom of the Opera is the Broadway musical all others are measured against. The timeless story, the unforgettable score, an undeniable obsession that could never die. Let your fantasies unwind at Broadway’s Longest-Running Musical.
A hauntingly beautiful story, The Phantom of the Opera revolves around gorgeous soprano, Christine Daaé. A rising star, Christine takes the help of the Phantom, a musical genius who composes operas for her to practice. Lonely and deeply romantic, the Phantom becomes obsessed with his love for Christine. When she begins seeing another man, the Phantom grows furious, terrorizing the opera house. A dark and mysterious love story, find out where Christine’s heart leads her.
- You are recomended to pack a jacket or sweater as the theatre is air-conditioned throughtout the year and can get a little chilly
- The Phantom of the Opera is not intended for children under the age of 4
- Outside food is strictly prohibited
- Subtitles available in English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Simple Chinese
2 hours and 30 minutes, including one intermission
What You Get
- Seating in your chosen category (seating will be allocated at random by Broadway. Please rest assured that you will not be allocated a seating that's of lower category than what you have paid for)
- Please click here to view the seating chart
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from the theatre
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher at the box office to collect your tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.