Field Museum of Natural History Discovery Pass
Get the most out of your visit to the Field Museum with this Discovery Pass!
The Field Museum maintains its status as a premier natural history museum through the size and quality of its educational and scientific programs, as well as its extensive scientific specimen and artifact collections. The diverse, high-quality permanent exhibitions, which attract up to two million visitors annually, range from the earliest fossils to past and current cultures from around the world to interactive programmes demonstrating today's urgent conservation needs.
The Field Museum houses over 34 million artifacts, including Sue, the world’s largest Tyrannosaurus rex! From ancient cultures to the latest scientific discoveries, the whole world is at your fingertips here in Chicago.
- For up-to-date information regarding the "General Admission" exhibits at the Field Museum, please click here
- For up-to-date information regarding the ticketed exhibits at the Field Museum, please click here
- Admission is free for children aged 3 and below
0900 - 1700 hrs daily
*Last admission at 1600hrs
What You Get
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Field Museum
- Food & beverages
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your ticket upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1400 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605, United States
For directions, please click here.