Be closer to the mysterious astronomy high above than ever, with this awesome ticket combo!
Here at Adler, you will explore the evolution of the Universe over 13.7 billion years. Walking through the exhibit The Universe: A Walk through Space and Time, the sense of scale will leave you in awe. Passing through a cosmic timeline that goes from the Big Bang to modern day, exploding stars swirl about as you travel through the luminous tunnel.
As you walk out further, the exhibit opens into various interactive stations, allowing you to control the overhead projections with the scroll of a finger on a touch screen.
- There are three large theatres with expansive sky shows - the Definiti Space Theater, the Johnson Star Theater, and the Grainger Sky Theater (Adler's most technologically advanced theater)
- For the updated lists of exhibits and shows in Adler, please check the official website
- Admission is free for children aged 2 and below
At 110 stories and 1,353 feet above the streets of downtown Chicago, The Ledge at the Willis Tower (formerly known as Sears Tower) Skydeck will transform any visitor's - or local's for that matter - experience with the Windy City. In January 2009, Willis Tower owners began a major renovation of the beloved Skydeck, which originally opened in 1974, and served as a premier tourist attraction throughout the skyscraper's tenure as the Sears Tower. Soon, some fresh blood would add a fresh look - and adrenaline rush - to the 103rd floor in the form of retractable glass balconies extending about 4 feet over Wacker Drive and the Chicago River below.
As the absolute tallest in the Western Hemisphere, Willis Tower's Skydeck draws 1.5 million people a year who are eager to ascend the 110-story, 1,454 foot (443 meter) building for awesome panoramic views of the city and surrounding countryside. While you wait, you can watch a film about the Willis Tower. Then, hop in for the ear-popping, 70 second elevator ride up to the 103rd floor deck! From here, the entire city stretches below, and you can see exactly how Chicago is laid out.
- Tickets are valid for 6 months from the date selected
- The main Skydeck entrance is accessible from the Franklin lobby
0900 - 1600 hrs daily
Opening hours vary periodically. You are strongly advised to check the official website while planning your visit.
March – September:
Sunday – Friday: 0900 - 2200 hrs
Saturday: 0830 - 2200 hrs
October – February:
Sunday – Friday: 1000 - 2000 hrs
Saturday: 1000 - 2100 hrs
*Last entry 30 minutes prior to closing.
What You Get
- Admission to Adler Planetarium
- Access to all exhibitions (unless specified otherwise on-site)
- Choice of 2 planetarium shows available during your visit
- Access to Atwood Sphere Experience
- Admission to Skydeck Chicago & The Ledge
- Access to all exhibits on-site (unless specified otherwise)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from both attractions
- Food & beverages
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your ticket upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1300 S Lake Shore Dr
Chicago, IL 60605
233 S. Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60606
*For directions, please click here.