Adler Planetarium & 360 CHICAGO Combo
Be closer to the mysterious astronomy high above than ever, with this awesome ticket combo!
Here at Adler, you will explore the evolution of the Universe over 13.7 billion years. Walking through the exhibit The Universe: A Walk through Space and Time, the sense of scale will leave you in awe. Passing through a cosmic timeline that goes from the Big Bang to modern day, exploding stars swirl about as you travel through the luminous tunnel.
As you walk out further, the exhibit opens into various interactive stations, allowing you to control the overhead projections with the scroll of a finger on a touch screen.
- There are three large theatres with expansive sky shows - the Definiti Space Theater, the Johnson Star Theater, and the Grainger Sky Theater (Adler's most technologically advanced theater)
- For the updated lists of exhibits and shows in Adler, please check the official website
- Admission is free for children aged 2 and below
Soaring above Lake Michigan & the magnificent Chicago skyline in the iconic John Hancock Building, this 1000 feet skyscraper is one of the most visited observation towers in the city. 360 CHICAGO is a 94-level high rise that is full of informative and educational exhibits about the tower and Chicago itself. Visit the amazing observation deck on the apex of the building, formerly known as the John Hancock Observatory, and take in breathtaking views of the city from up top. Multimedia exhibits are available within the observatory, celebrating the city and teaching you more about it. From the viewpoint, you can learn about the different areas of the city from the screens, as well as enjoy multiple language services which include English, Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, Mandarin and Japanese. Finally, you can end your trip by making a visit to the 94th floor Café for some delicious treats. This is a perfect way for anyone new to the city to get introduced to Chicago while you enjoy amazing views of the cityscape.
- Admission is free for children aged 3 and below
- The attraction is wheelchair accessible
- Cameras and camcorders are permitted but tripods are strictly not allowed
- There will be no refunds for low visibility and circumstances beyond our control
0900 - 1600 hrs daily
Opening hours vary periodically. You are strongly advised to check the official website while planning your visit.
09:00am - 11:00pm daily (last entry 10:30pm)
Operating hours are subject to change and may vary. You are strongly advised to check the official website while planning your visit.
What You Get
- Admission to Adler Planetarium
- Access to all exhibitions (unless specified otherwise on-site)
- Choice of 2 planetarium shows available during your visit
- Access to Atwood Sphere Experience
- Admission to 360 CHICAGO
- Admission to the 94th Floor Observation Deck
- Audio guide in 7 languages
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from both attractions
- Food & beverages
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your ticket upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1300 S Lake Shore Dr
Chicago, IL 60605
94th floor, The John Hancock Center
875 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611
*For directions, please click here.