USS Constitution Cruise
Visit one of Boston's most treasured landmarks, the USS Constitution.
“Old Ironsides” was one of the first ships commissioned by the US Navy. She no longer fires her cannons in battle, but she will spark your imagination on this 45-minute tour. You’ll also have the option to disembark at the Charlestown Navy Yard for a tour of the famous ship and accompanying Naval Museum. Other highlights of the tour include the Bunker Hill Monument, the site of The Boston Tea Party, and the Old North Church.
- Cruise is free of charge for infants aged 2 and below. However for accurate head count, they still require tickets. Please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Infant tickets required should you be bringing any infants along
- Should you choose to disembark your cruise and tour the USS Constitution, USS Cassin Young or visit the USS Constitution Museum, you can return on any later cruise leaving from the dock or at the Charlestown Navy Yard every hour on the hour between 1100hrs and 1700hrs
- Please be advised that the USS Constitution is closed on Mondays
21 March - 1 November: Cruise departs daily, every hour from 1030 - 1630 hrs
What You Get
- 45-minute fully narrated tour of the USS Constitution
- Tour of the USS Constitution and accompanying Naval Museum on foot (optional)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Food & Beverages
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the ticketing office to exchange for your ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110