Hop aboard our fast ferry and experience the magic of Salem in under an hour. From museums and shops to fine dining and culture, this historic port town has enough to beguile - and bewitch - the entire family.
Salem is an experience unlike any other - colonial-era cobblestone lanes where Nathaniel Hawthorne once strolled lead you to fine restaurants, a fabled waterfront and the exquisite Peabody Essex Museum, the art and cultural epicenter of the North Shore.
Meet your ferry - Nathaniel Bowditch
She holds 149 passengers and cruises at up to 33 knots—so you can spend less time getting to Salem and more time exploring there. The vessel is 92 feet long and features two decks. The first deck features booth seating, a galley and three restrooms. The second deck includes a partially enclosed space with benches and tables as well as a large open-air space for soaking up the summer sun.
- It takes approximately 50 to 60 minutes per way to get from Boston to Salem (and vice versa)
- Please make a separate purchase for each way
16 May to 31 October
Boston to Salem: 0930hrs, 1145hrs, 1430hrs
Salem to Boston: 1030hrs, 1300hrs, 1600hrs
What You Get
- Ferry journey from Boston to Salem (or vice versa)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Food & Beverages
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the ticketing office to exchange for your ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Departure from Boston: 1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
Departure from Salem: Salem Ferry Center, 10 Blaney St, Salem MA