Fenway Pub Crawl
Boston Crawling’s Fenway Pub Crawl is a fun and entertaining way to learn about America’s oldest ballpark, the history of baseball in Boston, and enjoy local Boston brews. Learn hidden history about the ballpark and baseball’s rich past here in Boston while you drink!
What better way to learn about America's favorite sport than on a pub crawl in Boston? You'll learn about America's oldest ballpark, baseball in Boston and Red Sox history while enjoying local Boston brews. Expert guides entertain you with stories while you crawl from bar to bar around the historic ballpark.
- Individuals below the age of 21 are not allowed to participate in this pub crawl
1500hrs & 1900hrs daily
What You Get
- 135-minute pub crawl around Fenway Park
- Pre-purchase of drinks (two pints, one 12oz & one 10oz beers) *Select the Happy Hour option; Dry Run option does not include drinks*
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from meeting point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your pub crawl.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event that the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- Visit four bars in the shadow of Fenway Park
- Learn about the history of the ballpark and baseball in Boston
- Enjoy local Boston Beers you can’t find anywhere else!
How to Get There
82 Lansdowne Street, Boston MA 02215
Gate E outside Fenway Park, next to the bar Game On